£60k - 65k per year
about 1 month ago
A well respected, property organisation has a unique opportunity for an Estate and Facilities Manager to join their team, in order to manage a mixed-use development based in Reading. The estate consists of a large amount of public realm along with mixed use commercial buildings and retail units. As the Estate Manager and Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for leading the on-site property management team in the smooth running of the estate and ensuring tenants / clients are receiving a 5* level of service from the estate and facilities team. Salary on offer for this position is between £60,000 - £65,000.
You will ideally come from a managing agent background, hold experience in the production and have experience either working on a mixed-use estate or managing multiple commercial properties.
- To lead and provide strategic direction to the on-site teams, both direct reports and out sourced contracted resource, to deliver and excpetional customer experience in line with the wider asset management plan.
- Create innovative ideas to attract public to the public realm areas of the estate.
- Setting, managing and reconciling service charge budgets.
- Management of hard & soft service contracts and carrying out tenders when required.
- Oversee any M&E and construction projects across the estate.
If the Esate and Facilities managegement role is of interest, then please do not hesitate in applying for the position and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.
If you have any questions relating to the role, please contact Elliot CS at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.