£23k - 27k per year
4 months ago
Build Recruitment are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the repairs & maintenance industry
- Ensure estate information held is robust and comprehensive.
- Produce management information on the performance of estate services providers as and when required.
- Liaise with colleagues from other departments regarding customer queries and contractor performance
- Preparing necessary paperwork, maintain project files, take minutes and coordinate meetings.
- Monitor contractor’s performance in the delivery of cleaning and grounds maintenance service.
- Report to the Estate Services Managers issues of poor performance.
- Chase Housing Officers for any missing estate inspections
- Provide estate inspection reports
- To visit estates as and when required over the Beds, Bucks and Herts area to monitor service provision of estate service providers.
- To provide administrative support to ensure the estate services contracts are running effectively.
Knowledge and Experience Required
• Experience of assessing service providers performance specifically in cleaning and grounds maintenance services
• Experience of data inputting
• Experience of working with residents in a supported setting
• Experience of providing administrative support in a customer facing environment
• Pays high attention to detail and able to collate information
• Demonstrates a clear understanding of both internal & external customer needs and requirements
• Ability to prioritise workload, plan and meet deadlines
• Experience of carrying out estate or block inspections
• Experience within a frontline housing management service.
Please send your CV for consideration.
Contact Josh on 07508636917 for further details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.