£29.78 - 29.78 per hour
5 months ago
Build Recruitment are working with an NHS Trust based in the East of England to source an Environmental Officer for a minimum 3-month contract.
The environmental officer will provide expert advice and support Estates and Facilities managers and staff in undertaking risk assessments in relation to water safety issues. The environmental officer will be the first port of call for any environmental queries and will champion this area.
- Support the Director of Estates and Facilities to write relevant papers for the Trust Board and its committees and attend appropriate steering groups as required.
- Keep up to date with forthcoming changes in health and safety legislation and advise the Estates and Facilities team of any important changes.
- Manage and maintain excellent levels of contact with all stakeholders in relation to all elements of the role
- Communicate activity relating to sustainability both within the organisation and externally as appropriate, ensuring national submissions such as Greener NHS reporting, and carbon target reduction is completed within requisite deadlines.
- It is essential that applicants have:
- Professional knowledge of facilities management acquired through degree or equivalent experience/qualification, supplemented by a management qualification to Masters level or equivalent experience/qualification
- Water Safety qualification (and /or willingness to undertake training)
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Environmental Qualification
My client is looking for a well organised and thorough Environmental Officer who possesses excellent communication skills, high-level stakeholder management experience and who demonstrates a collaborative style of working.
To apply for this position, please contact Elliot Cariss Smith on 07960253264
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.