£50k per year + Car Allowance
2 months ago
My client is a leading UK construction and regeneration organisation operating in both the public and commercial sectors. This is a new role for a Environmental & Sustainability Manager to lead excellent environmental management practice and continuous improvement of project performance.
The focus of this position is to clearly articulate and formulate Environmental strategy and action plans to different audiences within the business, ensuring commitment and innovation regarding the group's environmental performance.
- To formulate and implement innovative and forward thinking environmental action plans accross all contracts
- Provide advice, guidenance and best practise to clients and customers utilising the data analysed and captured
- Develop environmental scheme documents, lead internal environemntal reviews and audits to ensure project compliance
- Work closely with Bid teams through proactive sector insights and sector initiatives, reviewing and revising the company's approach accordingly.
- Degree level or equivilant qualification in an Environmental Discipline
- Property Services/Construction industry experience
- Project Management skills
- Excellent influencer with the ability to liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
For more information about this role please contact Kieran at Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or email Kieran.email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.