£35k - 38k per year
020 3176 4790
9 months ago
One of my clients is currently looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on a British Institute site. The role is permanent role to start ASAP. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer is for a 4 man team, site based in London. You will complete planned maintenance and reactive breakdown works on all areas of electrical maintenance. Nights only shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer -- Up to £38,000 depending on experience.
Your duties will include;
• Lighting - general, specialist and emergency back up
• Filter changes AHUs / FCUs
• Testing + Inspecting - fixed wire and PAT
• Alarm systems - fire, nurse call etc
The role is:
- Minimum qualification to CG 236, 17th edition 3rd amendment. -
- Ideally the candidate will be located within suitable commuting distance from London.
- Relevant experience in electrical maintenance, and installation test and inspection.
If you would like to apply for this role please get in touch ASAP and I look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.