£33k - 38k per year
020 3176 4790
9 days ago
My client is recruiting an Engineering and Maintenance Manager to join their team on a permanent contract, A high profile mixed-use building, our client is responsible for managing the third party M&E maintenance contractor for hard services.
The successful candidate will lead the Maintenance & Engineering teams to provide an effective engineering system that delivers performance targets and increases reliability. Reporting to the Site Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for a result focused leader, committed to driving improvements and to lead a large Engineering and Maintenance team.
Additionally, as the Engineering & Maintenance Manager, you will:
- Lead and develop the Maintenance and Engineering team through effective mentorship and coaching.
- Develop and deliver technical improvements for the site.
- Coordinate and select contractor activities on site
- Lead the development of departmental performance through effective use of KPI’s
- Work together with our technical purchasing team to deliver cost-effective solutions for the site
- You must have a qualification in a skill set either electrical or mechanical.
- Significant work experience in an Engineering Function
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a team of Site Engineers.
- Knowledge of business tools & processes, for example SAP.
- Understanding of commercial priorities and cost control.
- Excellent communication skills
Please get in touch immediately if you are available and would like to discuss this role any further.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.