£55k - 60k per year
5 months ago
Engineering Manager - Trophy Building - London Bridge - £60,000 + Package
I am currently recruiting for a role working client direct for a very exciting building near London Bridge. The trophy building is a huge events space. The role of Engineering Manager is a very unique and exciting opportunity for someone to progress their career.
The role of Engineering Manager will be to maintain a blue chip Trophy Building based in London Bridge. The Engineering Manager will be managing a team of engineers and reporting into a Contract Director on site.
- Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Manage and develop staff under your control and make sure sub contractors are compliant.
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
- City & Guilds Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 17th/ 18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 Test and Inspection (Derirable)
- HV AP (Desirable)
- Mechanical qualifications (Desirable)
The salary and package are as follows:
- Salary up to £60,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Private Healthcare
- Various other benefits
- Futher training and development
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.