£52k - 55k per year
020 3176 4790
9 days ago
Engineering Manager - Trophy Building - City of London - £55,000 + Package
I am currently recruiting directly for a client who is one of the leading developers within the commercial building environment.
The role will be to maintain a blue chip Throphy Building based in the heart of the City. You will be managing a team of engineers and reporting into a Contract Manager on site.
- Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Manage and develop staff under your control and make sure sub contractors are compliant.
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
- City & Guilds Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 17th/ 18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 Test and Inspection (Derirable)
- HV AP (Desirable)
- Mechanical qualifications (Desirable)
The salary and package are as follows:
- Salary up to £55,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Private Healthcare
- Various other benefits
- Futher training and development
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.