£50k - 70k per year + car, bonus, health, pension
about 2 months ago
Energy Manager – National Role
£50-70k + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
Based from London or Leeds and home
Our client is looking to recruit an Energy Manager to deliver a diverse range of energy related services and products. The company are one of the oldest companies in the UK and have a very interesting history that the Energy Manager will be part of. The Energy Manager will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of energy services working client direct. This will include the development and implementation of strategies to minimise energy use in commercial buildings, site surveys, in depth reports, stakeholder engagement and energy project co-ordination.
A highly committed, customer focused, results driven Energy Manager will achieve great results in this demanding role.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience
· Technical expertise in implementing energy solutions, and a firm understanding of building engineering services for commercial buildings
· Ability to carry out site surveys and investigations into building energy performance and to cost a project and determine potential savings.
· To prepare technical reports regarding the use and conservation of energy and water
· Excellent presentation and written communication skills
· Experience of presenting to organisations and individuals, both orally and in writing, information and complex technical issues and potential solutions in a clear and concise manner.
· Identification and prioritisation of energy saving opportunities
· Experienced with operation and/or interrogation of Building Energy Management Systems
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of legislation relating to energy and carbon management.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.