£37,371 per year + benefits
about 2 months ago
Energy Efficiency Lead
378,371pa + package
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Energy Efficiency Lead based in St Austell.
Our client a Regional Housing association are looking for an Energy Efficiency Lead to join them on a permanent basis.
Day to Day:
- Carryout retrofit assessments and surveys
- Ensure all EPC information is accurate and recorded on the database
- Carryout property inspection to identify works required to be carried out
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Building Surveying qualified
- Retrofit assessor’s qualifications required
- EPC certified
- Experience of planning programmes of work
- Experience of advising on energy efficiency
- Excellent IT skills required, with experience of using CAD
- Good attention to detail
- Permanent contract on offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Holiday pay
- Various employee benefits
- Opportunity to further training and qualifications
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.