£45k per year
5 months ago
Build are working with a Cheshire based HA as they look to appoint two new Contract Management Team Leaders to their Assets and Investment Team.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Strategic Asset Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: 2 X Contract Managers
- Managing a team of Contract Managers and the Asset administration function to provide the smooth delivery of the investment programmes including energy grant funded work streams.
- Ensuring VFM and fulfil customer expectations.
- Completing regular on site audits to maintain the quality of works, monitor the H&S compliance of contractors, assisting with cost control including obtaining grant funding and ensuring all work complies with the funding requirements. 'WHAT' - you do! -
- Ensuring organisation assets are invested in to provide sustainable, affordable homes for customers. This includes preparing grant funding bids, ensuring work specifications comply with all relevant legislation for planned investment works and improvement projects.
- Agreeing delivery plans, monitoring progress of works and grant funding applications against the agreed plan, monitoring customer satisfaction for projects and act upon any dissatisfaction.
- Whilst ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance applicable legislative codes of practice including compliance with CDM, PAS2035 and relevant quality procedures. - Understand the longer term maintenance and servicing requirements associated with energy improvement to ensure the company has the correct skills and knowledge. Including the development of a programme of carbon literacy for tenants, staff, board members and contractors to support and re-enforce behavioural change.
- Undertake a flood risk assessment against existing stock to understand where interventions or insurance cover may be required, including reviewing the risk associated with any extreme temperatures or air pollution.
- Develop a programme of data collection to ensure the Trust is capturing up to date information in relation to the performance of the stock on a rolling programme using suitable technology.
- Calculate the organisations properties carbon footprint and develop a costed programme for achieving net or absolute zero carbon by 2050 including understanding the impact on NPV of the stock. Working with the Head of Asset Management & Asset Manager to develop a Trust "Energy Standard" based on the principle of achieving zero (nett or absolute) carbon by 2050 outlining the key milestone required to meet the target, including incorporating the impact of decent homes 2.
- Monitoring the contract budget, agreeing variations and authorising valuations. Carry out post inspections of completed works to identify any defects which require remedial action. - Mentor and mange the development of the Contract Management team.
We are keen to speak to applicants who have experience of successfully delivering planned maintenance programmes within a Social Housing setting.
For more information please apply below or contact our Social Housing Specialist, Jen Radcliffe on 07879742988 for more details
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.