£29,931 - 33,261 per year + package
5 months ago
Empty Homes Supervisor
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Empty Homes Supervisor based in Bristol.
Our client a Housing Association, has an opportunity for an Empty Homes Supervisor to join them to assist in the management and progression of repairs within their housing stock that become empty. You will need to have worked on a maintenance and refurb contracts previously and have experience of managing trades. It is essential you have a technical, building background.
Day to Day:
- Management of a multi trade team working in empty properties
- Ensuring work is completed on time and to a high standard
- Surveying and checking works so technical background essential
- Overseeing performance, motivating the team
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Previous experience of managing refurbs on domestic properties essential
- Construction related qualification would be beneficial
- Trade/ Technical background essential
- Computer literate, excellent communication, and written skills
- Full driving licence essential
- Flexible working
- 33 days annual leave with an additional birthday day off
- Free on-site parking
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.