£40k - 50k per year
4 months ago
Employer's Agent - Surveying and Property Consultancy
We are currently recruiting for a Surveyor / Employers Agent to join a multi-disciplined firm of Chartered Surveyors providing consultancy services to the property and construction industry and committed to delivering professional and commercial solutions to a range of public and private sector clients.
The primary focus of the role will be to act as Employer's Agent and Client Representative on a wide range of new build housing and regeneration projects within the South, seeing projects through from inception to completion, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
- Determine Client Brief relating to design, cost and time
- Co-ordinate pre-contract Design Team
- Prepare cost plan and regular key stage cost reviews
- Manage project timetable and risk register
- Undertake specialist assessments e.g. Housing Quality Indicators
- Prepare and advise on design and quality audit assessments
- Agree project key performance indicators
- Manage competitive / negotiated tendering process (including OJEU procurement)
- Evaluate Contractor’s Proposals and produce tender (Value for Money) report
- Appoint Contractor and prepare building contracts
- Chair and record regular progress meetings
- Issue regular progress and financial reports
- Administer building contract in relation to time, payments, notification and practical completion procedures
- Monitor post completion snagging / defects and any defects resolution issues
Ideal Employer's Agent profile:
- Experience acting as EA
- Residential experience
- Affordable housing experience (either PM for an HA, or working for HA’s with a consultant)
- New build experience
- Project Management/QS/BS with some experience of the above.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.