£34k - 36k per year + Van & fuel card
8 months ago
Electrician - £34,000.00 - £36,000.00 + Van & Fuel + Benefits
Housing Associations and Contractors who provide responsive repairs and provide a high quality services are looking for Qualified Electricians to join the Team.
Ideally, you'll have completed an apprenticeship, or hold a minimum of NVQ level 3, be fully conversant with the current IEE Wiring Regulations and have BS 7671 to 17th Edition and also be competent at Testing or have 2391/2394/5
The positions will be based in North or East London
You'll be given full training, protective clothing and a Van to get you there as well as the specialist power tools you'll need.
- Company sick pay dependent on your length of service
- Generous pension scheme arrangements
- Mobile tablet and phone
- Ongoing training including 18th edition
- Shared parental & adoption benefit
- Paternity and maternity benefit
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme offering a variety of deals and discounts from financial and health plans to savings on your shopping or eating out.
If you feel you are suitable please do not hesitate to apply with your CV or contact 07494415972
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.