£32k - 37k per year + Van & fuel card
11 months ago
Electrician - £32,000.00 - £37,000.00 + Van & Fuel + Benefits
Social Housing Maintenance Main Contractor with nearly 40 year's experience in providing a range of services to our customers including Responsive Repairs, Voids, Capital Works and M&E.
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Electrician to join our team.
The position will be based in North/East London & Essex, working on a large social housing contract.
- To provide reactive electrical maintenance within domestic properties and communal areas;
- To provide electrical fault finding and fault rectification;
- To ensure correct electrical installation and produce relevant certification;
- To manage van stock effectively;
- To use a PDA to manage and record daily work;
- To act in line with our Company Values: Reliable & Dependable, Positivity, Innovation, Integrity, Team Player, Proactive, Honesty and Respect;
- To commit to learning about and anticipating our individual customers needs;
- To ensure that you deliver a positive, friendly service to our customers and your team.
- BS 7671 17th Edition
- C&G Level 3 or equivalent
- Ideally C&G 2391/2 or 2394/5 or equivalent
- Company branded van & van stock
- Fuel card
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical Care
If you feel you are suitable please do not hesitate to apply or contact 07494415972
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.