£33k - 34k per year + Van & fuel card
over 1 year ago
- To provide reactive maintenance of domestic properties
- To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification;
- Full UK driving license, maximum 6 endorsement points.
- Social Housing experience
- 25 days paid holiday + 8 days bank holiday/option to buy or sell your holiday
- Non-contractual bonus
- Annual Bonus 15% of salary based on team performance
- Company sick pay
- Generous pension scheme arrangements
- Mobile tablet and phone
- Shared parental & adoption benefit
- Paternity and maternity benefit
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Ongoing training/progression
- Flexible benefits scheme offering a variety of deals and discounts from financial and health plans to savings on your shopping or eating out.
- Fully stocked van and fuel card + Parking permit
If interested in this position please apply with your CV or contact Cheri Bulmer at Build Recruitment for a confidential chat or more information on this role
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.