£20 per hour
about 1 month ago
My Cient is one of the largest housing association's in England based in the south of England. They have 35,000 homes and 1,500 colleagues.
They are requiring a electrician to carry out planned/reactive repair work within the Eastleigh & Petersfield area. The job will be carrying out the following:
- Complete repairs to ensure that the properties are maintained to a high standard.
- Carry out electrical installation service and responsive maintenance work in a safe and efficient manner and completing electrical Inspection and testing
- Planned work which involves the delivery of complete electrical works to occupied or non-occupied properties, including bathroom, kitchen works, and full property rewires.
I am looking for someone who ideally already has experience within social housing properties. The below will be required as a minimum:
- A 18 th Edition qualification
- NVQ/City Guilds base qualification
- 2391 Testing and inspection qualification
- Driving licence
This is a 3 month temporary role which will include a company Van, and there is also option for overtime/bonus. If you are interested in this position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.