£31k - 35k per year
020 3176 4790
27 days ago
Immediate start possible
The Package (permanent)
- £31,000 to £35,500 per annum dependant on experience / qualifications
- Plus Additional earning potential for Call out rota £5,000 to £7,000 PA
- Plus discretionary annual bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday Plus bank holidays (8 days)
- A fully equipped van, fuel card, PDA system and Uniform are all included for the duration of the job.
- Training and development through our training division.
Self Employed Option Available Day Rate & Van/ fuel supplied
About the Job.
We are currently recruiting electricians to join our business preferably with recent experience primarily in social housing electrical reactive repairs, Kitchen refits, Voids & maintenance works. The works are covering properties in South London.
The ideal Electrician
You should be a customer focused individual, experienced in working in occupied properties with a passion for completing a high quality repairs on time and at the first visit.
As a minimum you should have:
Must have Level 3 qualification in electrical installation work e.g. C&G 2330, 2360, 2357, 2365
Must have full UK driving license
Must have C&G 2382 17th Edition / 18th Edition & ECS card
Advantage to have Inspection and testing qualification e.g. C&G 2391, 2394 + 2395
Please send your CV , current hourly rate and availability for consideration.
Call 020 3176 4790 and ask to speak to Michael
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £31,000.00 to £35,500.00 /year
- 17th edition electrical: 3 years (Required)
- Social Housing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Domestic Electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.