£32k - 34k per year + Van & fuel card
3 months ago
Electrical Testers/Electrician - £32,000.00 - £34,000.00 + Van & Fuel + Benefits - Permanent
Our client a large Housing Association who provide responsive repairs and provide a high quality service are looking for Qualified Electricians to join the Team.
Ideally, you'll have completed an apprenticeship, or hold a minimum of NVQ level 3, a City & Guilds Basic Craft Certificate or similar, be fully conversant with the current IEE Wiring Regulations and have BS 7671 to 17th Edition and 2391 or 2394/5 Testing and Inspecting. Experience of working in social housing is desirable but not essential.
- Van and Fuel Card
- At least 25 days paid holiday, bank holidays and the option to buy or sell holiday
- Company sick pay dependent on your length of service
- Generous pension scheme arrangements
- Mobile tablet and phone
- Ongoing training including 18th edition
- Shared parental & adoption benefit
- Paternity and maternity benefit
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme offering a variety of deals and discounts from financial and health plans to savings on your shopping or eating out.
If you feel you are suitable please do not hesitate to apply with your CV or contact 07494 415 972
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.