£32k - 34k per year + Van & fuel card
2 months ago
Electrician - Social Housing Maintenance - £32,000.00 - £34,000.00 + Van & Fuel + Benefits
Our client a large housing association who provide responsive repairs and provide a high quality service are looking for Qualified Electricians to join the Team.
The position will be based in North, East London and Essex.
You'll be given full training, protective clothing, a Van to get you there as well as the specialist power tools you'll need.
You will be put through your 18th edition and through your QS qualification so your salary will also increase
- 25 days paid holiday, bank holidays and the option to buy or sell holiday (Holiday will increase to 27 days)
- 2 month company sick pay
- Generous pension scheme
- Mobile tablet and phone
- Ongoing training progession
- Shared parental & adoption benefit
- Paternity and maternity benefit
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme offering a variety of deals and discounts from financial and health plans to savings on your shopping or eating out.
If you feel you are suitable please do not hesitate to apply with your CV or contact 07494415972
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.