£33.3k per year + Van & fuel card
Electrician (Housing Association)
3 months ago
Electrician - £33,300.00 + Van & Fuel + Benefits
Qualified Electricians Required for large Housing Association for Testing Programme
- Ideally, you'll have completed an apprenticeship, or hold a minimum of NVQ level 3
- Be fully conversant with the current IEE Wiring Regulations and have 17th or 18th Edition.
- Experience of working in social housing
- Testing Qualification or Experience of Testing
- Full UK driving license (Max 6 Points)
Location: East/North London
- 25 days paid holiday, bank holidays and the option to buy or sell holiday (Holiday will increase to 27 after length of service)
- Non Contractual Bonus
- Generous pension scheme arrangements
- Overtime past 5pm (at time and half)
- Mobile tablet and phone
- Ongoing training including putting you through your 18th edition
- Shared parental & adoption benefit
- Paternity and maternity benefit
- Potential to earn 15% of your salary based on team performance
- Company sick pay
- Flexible benefits scheme offering a variety of deals and discounts from financial and health plans to savings on your shopping or eating out.
If you feel you are suitable please do not hesitate to apply with your CV or contact 07494415972
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.