£34k per year + Van & fuel card
4 months ago
Electrician - £34,000.00 + Van & Fuel + Benefits
Our client a large housing association who provide responsive repairs and provide a high quality service are looking for Qualified Electricians to join the Team.
Ideally, you'll have completed an apprenticeship, or hold a minimum of NVQ level 3, a City & Guilds Basic Craft Certificate or similar, be fully conversant with the current IEE Wiring Regulations and have BS 7671 to 17th Edition. Experience of working in social housing is desirable but not essential.
The position will be based in North and East London
You'll be given full training, protective clothing, a Van to get you there as well as the specialist power tools you'll need.
- At least 25 days paid holiday, bank holidays and the option to buy or sell holiday (Holiday will increase after length of service)
- Company sick pay dependent on your length of service
- Generous pension scheme arrangements
- Mobile tablet and phone
- Ongoing training including 18th edition
- Shared parental & adoption benefit
- Paternity and maternity benefit
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme offering a variety of deals and discounts from financial and health plans to savings on your shopping or eating out.
If you feel you are suitable please do not hesitate to apply with your CV or contact 07494415972
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.