£34k - 36k per year + Van & Fuel
about 2 months ago
This position is to be an essential member of the EICR programme Providing comprehensive and efficient repairs and installations of EICR related items to the housing stock of A2 Dominion.
- Work within a set works programme, executing the works required to a high quality, and to maximise first time fix criteria, appointment objectives, enhance resident satisfaction, with efficient working practices
- Manage and maintain van stock
- Driving of vehicles and operation of specialist equipment that is associated with building maintenance, the maintenance and cleaning of these will also need to be managed to ensure that they are kept in good working order. Any defects will need to be reported
- Report accurate information via PDA, such as descriptions of work carried out including Schedule of Rates and estimating job requirements
- Attend regular Toolbox Talks for Health and Safety, Quality and process improvement
- Carry out works as booked by appointment times within the contractual obligations
- To operate in a confidential and professional manner
- Manage your time in a productive and efficient way to ensure that all KPI’s are met
- Ensure work is carried out safely and in accordance to Group policies and procedures
- Support with the organisation and management of the Out of Hours call rota and participate if required
- Ensure that the work is delivered to the specified commercial standard and is cost effective
- Must hold the C&C 2382 (18th Edition), and 2391 or equivalent qualification
- Relevant trade qualification or 5 years’ experience in chosen trade
- For multi skilled operatives, 5 years’ experience in 3 or more trades, preferably plumbing, carpentry, wet trades i.e. plastering/brickwork/tiling etc.
- Full UK driving licence
- An appreciation for safety in the workplace
- An appreciation for equality and diversity in the workplace
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.