020 3176 4793
7 days ago
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a higly experienced Electrician to join an expanding Engineering Support team who operate on a prestigious contract mainly covering the North London area for a leading FM service provider.
The successful candidate will provide reactive and preventative maintenance repairs for electrical issues across 4 corporate sites in London - a van will be provided.
Duties will include
- Reporting to the Engineering supervisor, you will be responsible for the delivery of Electrical maintenance to the client within your allocated geographical area
- Ensuring all delegated Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's
- Undertaking minor quoted works from initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certification and associated paperwork
- Participation in management meetings, as required
- Ensuring sub-contractors work in accordance with the Health & Safety policy
- Producing accurate documentation as required and to keeping up-to-date records of statutory inspections e.g. L8 documentation, etc.
The successful candidate
- Proven experience as an Electrical Engineer with a commercial maintenance background
- Experienced fault-finding skills in LTHW heating systems, air compressors, gas fired boilers, steam boilers, water treatment and cooling towers
- Experienced with substation drawings and carrying out blackout tests
- Sound electrical knowledge
- Qualification in Plumbing would be desirable
- Sound knowledge of / understanding of developing Health & Safety documentation to ensure site safety procedures are always followed
- A full, clean driving license is essential due to this being a mobile role
Salary is offering £40,000pa for the right person + a number of benefits
Please note that security checks will be carried out for these positions.
Core working hours for these positions are 40 hours per week, 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.