£14.50 - 17.00 per hour + Company Van
2 months ago
I am currently looking for an electrician in and around the Greenwich area, this it a temp to perm contract.
This role is going to consist of works and tests on security systems and alarms.
The successful candidates will be offered:
- A company van
- A wage of between £14.00 - £17.50 increasing to between £32,000 - £35,000 after 3 months
- Once the role goes permanent you will also be given 20 days holiday, plus bank holiday.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working with security systems
- Testing and inspection qualifications (2391 or 2394 & 2395)
- A full clean driving license
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV on get in contact with Bailey on 07944267226.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.