£33.2k per year + Company Van & Bonus
17 days ago
Build Recruitment are partnering with an in-house maintenance contractor within London.
I am currently looking for an electrical tester to work around the Guildford area, and GU postcodes.
The successful electrical tester will receive:
- A starting salary of £33,200.
- A company van and fuel card.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, this rises to 27 days after 5 years service.
- A great chance for people to be offered some professional development.
- A non-contractual bonus of between 5% - 15% of your salary.
- Up to 6% pension contribution.
- Other benefits included.
The ideal electrical tester will have:
- At least 1 year previous experience in social housing.
- A full clean driving license.
- Great customer service.
- Experience within general day to day maintenance.
- Testing & inspection Qualification (2394 & 2395 or 2391)
If you are interested in this electrical tester opportunity, please apply with your CV, also feel free to get in touch with Bailey on 07944267226.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.