£31.2k per year + Company Van & Bonus
4 months ago
Teaming up with one of the largest housing associations in the UK, I have positions available for skilled maintenance electricians around the north and east London areas. My client has expressed the importance for their electricians to be up to date with 18th edition requirements.
The successful electrician will be offered:
- A progressive salary of £31,200
- 25 days’ holiday progressing to 27 days’ after 5 years’ service
- A company van and fuel card
- A non-contractual bonus of 15%
- Opportunity to progress within a growing organisation and gain more skills and qualifications – adding to your value!
The successful electricians will require:
- At least 2 years social housing & domestic experience
- A full clean driving license
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please get in touch with Bailey on: 07944267226
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.