020 3176 4793
about 1 month ago
My client, a leading service provider for public services are currently looking for an Electrician to join their team in Bristol. You will be skilled and experienced in electrical installation, maintenance and testing of a wide range of plant, equipment and systems.
- Completion of a recognised appropriate electrical/engineering apprenticeship or other relevant structured training programme.
- Appropriate electrical/engineering City & Guilds, BTEC or equivalent/other qualifications.
- Proven electrical experience and working in a similar environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical building services.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of electrical systems.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm with a callout rota of 1 week in 6.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.