£31.2k - 34k per year + Van & fuel card
2 days ago
Electrician – Permanent
Electrician Required for a large Housing Association who provide responsive repairs in North and East London.
£31,200.00 (The successful candidate will be given fully funded training and put through the Testing Qualification so the salary will increase once qualified)
Full UK Driving Licence held for minimum of 12 months
NVQ Level 3 Qualification in electrical installation work e.g. C&G 2330, 2360,2357, 2365
18th Edition – BS7671 (from January 2019)
Social Housing experience
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays and the option to buy or sell holiday (Holiday will increase to 27 days)
- Generous pension scheme
- Overtime (Time and half)
- Mobile tablet and phone
- Ongoing training/progression
- Company Sick pay
- Shared parental & adoption benefit
- Paternity and maternity benefit
- Company Bonus Scheme
- You'll be given full training, protective clothing, a Van to get you there as well as the specialist power tools you'll need.
- You will be put through your 18th edition and through your QS qualification so your salary will also increase
- Flexible benefits scheme offering a variety of deals and discounts from financial and health plans to savings on your shopping or eating out.
If you feel you are suitable or would like more information on this role please do not hesitate to apply with your CV or contact 07494415972 for a confidential chat
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.