£31.2k per year + Van, Fuel, Holiday
020 3176 4790
7 days ago
Electricians required for work in and around the North London areas.
My client a prestigious housing association currently require electricians on a permanent basis to carry out remedial work throughout occupied and void social housing properties. The candidate chosen will be required to carry out electrical installation, maintenance within both occupied and void properties and communal areas.
This is an opportunity to join a growing organistaion where you will potentially be able to further your skill set or progress towards management, you will also profit from benefit from:
- Holiday starts at 25 days per year, and rises to 27 days after 5 years full service
- Sick Pay staff will receive Statutory Sick pay only for the first six months of your employment.
- Annual bonus, staff can receive a bonus dependant upon organisational and team performance
- Additions flexible benefits package - You can select from a range of benefits including life assurance, critical illness cover, financial reviews, health cash plan, health screening, private medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare assistance, gym membership, cycle to work, travel insurance, restaurant card and much more.
The candidate chosen will require the below:
- 17th or 18th Edition qualification or equivalent
- Test and Inspection qualification - 2391 or equivalent - Would be Beneficial but is not necessary
- Driving License
- Ideally social housing experience
This is a permanent position and the candidate chosen will receive van, fuel, tools, 25 days holiday(plus bank holidays), pension. If you are interested in applying for this position please email CV to email@example.com or call on 07415138193.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.