020 3176 4793
22 days ago
My client, a leading service provider for public services are currently looking for an Electrician to join their team in Dovegate. You will be skilled and experienced in electrical installation, maintenance and testing of a wide range of plant, equipment and systems.
- To carry out fault finding and defect rectification to items of electrical plant and equipment as may be defined and specified.
- To carry out pre planned maintenance of items of electrical plant and equipment
- To carry out the installation of new plant and apparatus
- Knowledge of high voltage and low voltage distribution and network systems.
- To be able to documentary support his/her inspections and pursue fault rectifications.
- Must be able to read and understand technical and wiring diagrams.
- To assist the other members of the maintenance team with their activities as may be required.
- To become familiar with the operation and maintenance of the various systems and equipment installed in the whole of the premises as defined or requested.
- To carry out all duties in a safe manner, observing all statutory regulations and the local regulations which may be in force
- Completion of a recognised appropriate electrical/engineering apprenticeship or other relevant structured training programme.
- Appropriate electrical/engineering City & Guilds, BTEC or equivalent/other qualifications.
- Proven electrical experience and working in a similar environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical building services.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm with a callout rota of approximately 1 week in 9.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.