£32k per year + Company Van
020 3176 4790
8 days ago
I am currently looking for an electrician to work around South East London, you will be covering mainly the Greenwich, and Bexley areas, occasionally venturing elsewhere.
The successful electrician will receive:
- A starting salary of £32,000 moving up to £35,000 after a successful three months.
- A company van and fuel card.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday.
- A great chance for people to be offered some professional development.
The ideal electrician will have:
- At least 1 year previous experience in social housing.
- A full clean driving license.
- Great customer service.
- Experience within general day to day maintenance.
- Testing experience/ qualifications go as a bonus!
If you are interested in this electrician opportunity, please apply with your CV, also feel free to to get in touch with Bailey on 07944267226.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.