£35k per year + Van & fuel card
about 1 month ago
You will undertake electrical testing in Domestic/Communal areas and carry out associated remedial works identified. This would also include the installation of smoke detectors with all relevant certification to be completed on a daily basis
- To provide reactive maintenance of domestic properties
- To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification;
- Full UK driving license, maximum 6 endorsement points.
- Social Housing experience (at least 2 years)
- 17th edition
- 2391 / 2394 or Competant at Testing
- Level 3 qualification in electrical installation work e.g. C&G 2330, 2360, 2357, 2365
- Company branded Van & Fuel card
- Sick Pay
- Uniform + More
This is a permanent position offering a salary of £35,000.00
If interested in this position please apply with your CV or contact 07494415972 for a confidential chat or more information on this role
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.