£35k per year
19 days ago
Job Title: Electrician
£35,000 per annum + Van + Fuel Card
Build Recruitment delighted to be working with a national Property Maintenance contractor, who are looking for an experienced Electrician to join their team covering Bristol.
This role is working in the social housing sector on one of the biggest housing association contracts in the UK. The role is focused on providing a responsive repairs service across their domestic properties and therefore would suit a domestic electrician with experience in this sector.
Day to Day:
- Planned electrical maintenance and testing in housing association properties
- Inclusion in an out of hours/ emergency call out rota- 1 week in 7.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Full driving licence
- NVQ Level 3 qualified in Electrical Installations
- 18th Edition
- 2377 PAT Testing desirable but not essential
- Unvented Hot water certificate (Part P) desirable
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays & your birthday off (or the nearest Friday/Monday, if it falls on a weekend)
- Eligibility to bonus scheme
- Generous Sick pay entitlement
- Discounted gym memberships at national and local gyms
- Other benefits including dental care, private healthcare, cycle-to-work scheme, mobile phone provider discounts & more
Please apply or contact Serena Ryan at Build Recruitment for further details. 07501816125 or email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.