£28k - 35k per year
about 2 months ago
Build recruitment is looking for a Electrician for a massive social housing company, this role could potentially lead to a temporary to permanent role for the company.
Candidate must have experience as a electrician, electrical, electrical maintenance and worked in social housing, local council, housing associations or MOD in Liverpool and Manchester.
Hourly Rate: £14-16 per hour
Day to Day of Electrician:
- Electrical responsive repairs
- Electrical heating upgrades
- New kitchen and bathroom upgrades
Working hours: 8am- 4:30pm
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications) of electrician:
- Level 2 is essential
- Not essential 2391 or ideally 2394/5 is needed
- Experience working in social housing/domestic properties is desired
- Van and fuel card provided
- Call out and overtime available
- Bonus scheme for eicrs
- 20 days holiday
- Van, fuel and parking
The ideal candidate for this position would have experience in social housing, housing associations or domestic properties and have carpenter and multi trader skills.
Please apply or contact Martin Walter at Build Recruitment for further details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.