£34k per year + Van & fuel card
5 months ago
Electrician - £34,000.00 + Van & Fuel + Benefits (Social Housing)
Job - Social Housing maintenance & Repairs
Location - North and East
- To provide electrical maintenance within domestic properties.
- To provide electrical fault finding and fault rectification;
- To ensure correct electrical installation and produce relevant certification;
- To manage van stock effectively;
- To use a PDA to manage and record daily work;
- To act in line with our Company Values: Reliable & Dependable, Positivity, Innovation, Integrity, Team Player, Proactive, Honesty and Respect;
- To commit to learning about and anticipating our individual customers needs;
- To ensure that you deliver a positive, friendly service to our customers and your team.
- BS 7671 17th Edition
- C&G Level 3 or equivalent
- Ideally C&G 2391/2 or 2394/5 or equivalent
- Company branded van & van stock
- Fuel card
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- + More
If you feel you are suitable please do not hesitate to apply with your CV.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.