£18 per hour
17 days ago
This is an important role in which you will:
- Carry out all types of Electrical work both internally and externally, including rewires, remedial works and upgrades to current legislation in order to complete projects to the satisfaction of customers, manager or other nominated designate.
- Undertake associated duties or tasks that complement the core trade such as Plastering, Plumbing and Joinery in order to contribute to the 'one job one visit' objective.
- Plan and organise your work in an economical and effective manner, making the best use of your available time, plant, transport and materials in accordance with specified company
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Electrical Qualification EMTA 18th edition
- Possess 2391 Electrical Testing Qualification
- Hold a full UK or EU driving license
- Possess a CSCS Card at appropriate level
- Have completed a time served apprenticeship
- Have experience of Electrical maintenance & construction activities
- Possess good customer care skills
You will be paid a rate through Umbrella PAYE and receieve weekly pay. There is opportunity for permanent employment upon meeting the clients standards for work and culture.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.