Housing Maintenance Trades
£38k - 45k per year + Van + Fuel
28 days ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Monday – Friday 8-5
Price work on weekends
24 Holidays + Bank holiday
Our client is currently recruiting for an Electrical maintenance engineer to work on a Monday – Friday on the behalf of the local authority working within commercial properties carrying out maintenance. Working as part of a multi-skilled team. On offer is a salary of 38,000, bonus, price work on weekends, private healthcare and rewarding pension.
You will be responsible for carrying out electrical fault finding and rectification along with statutory planned maintenance. This could be within the offices, communal areas or plant rooms.
This will be working for one of the best housing contractors, growing businesses in the UK building services industry.
Technical duties will include;
• Lighting - lamp changes, ballast changes, simmtronic/Phillips lighting
• Emergency light testing
• Power distribution
• Electrical fault-finding
• Small works - new sockets, new lights, new circuits
• PAT Testing
• Control Panel maintenance
• Fire alarm testing and sprinkler testing
• Experience working in commercial building services
• Electrical City & Guilds/NVQ Qualifications
• Able to work the hours advertised
• Experience working within both landlord and tenant areas of a commercial premises are preferable
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.