£32,983 per year + van & fuel card
5 months ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialize in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We are working for a client who provides services to more than 140,000 customers and 65,000 homes nationwide, and is one of the leading housing providers in the sector. The client boasts a perfect success rate in inspections with no call backs, fires or sparks and are looking for an electrician to join them to install, repair, maintain, test and certify electrical systems to a high quality and within current electrical standards and regulations. The role will cover Sheffield and Chesterfield
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Certificated qualifications and demonstrated experience in domestic electrical works.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with health and safety guidelines.
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety Practices.
- Install service and maintain appropriate systems and appliances in commercial and domestic premises as well as carry out programmed maintenance and servicing in commercial and domestic premises.
- Conduct relevant, testing, safety inspection reports, electrical certification, fault finding and remedial works.
- Provide accurate daily working information on operational activities, electronically or otherwise, in a consistent manner to comply with regulatory and company requirements.
- Ensure all works are carried out in line with company procedures and policies, Health and Safety, control of hazardous materials, in line with COSHH regulations and PPE.
- Ensure the company vehicle meets the Guinness standard by keeping it in clean condition, ensuring regular maintenance checks are undertaken and any necessary records and stock are maintained.
- Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly.
- Support the protection and safety of our customers by identifying safeguarding concerns and following the safeguarding procedures, making appropriate referrals.
- Compliance with current legislative guidelines, company procedures, policies and standards.
- Delivery of all services in line with customer service standards and good working practice.
- Pro-active view towards Health and Safety with a 'no risk' approach to all activities including RIDDOR reportable incidents.
- Achievement of key performance and productivity indicators.
- Increased customer satisfaction in areas of service delivery responsibility.
- Effective team working with colleagues and external agencies to ensure any operational difficulties are overcome.
- Works are completed within budget and in line with business requirements.
- Safeguarding concerns, suspicions or allegations of abuse are recorded and sent to Tenancy Enforcement.
- C&G 236 parts 1 & 2 or NVQ Level 3 (or Eqiv.)
- 17th Edition BS7671 Wiring Regulations.
- C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing (or Eqiv.)
- 18th Edition BS7671 Wiring Regulations
- Competitive salary
- Van + Fuel included
If you are interested in this position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Hannah Evans at Build Recruitment.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.