£16.64 - 19.64 per hour
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Electrician
Hourly Rate: £16.64 - £19.64 (£33,746 - £40,000)
The Company: A community based social housing provider operating in the West of England. Who owns and manage around 6,500 homes and employ 350 staff, with an annual turnover of £43 million. They are looking for Electrician to be at the heart of our Home Repairs Team.
Day to Day:
- Undertake Electrical installation works of both 230v and 415v systems in accordance with regulations and ensuring compliance to Health & safety legislations
- Diagnosis and repair of faults and final testing, to include the completion of relevant certification and reporting of defects
- Providing high quality re-wires and repair works attending appointments as arranged
- Apply best practice whilst adhering to Electrical regulations and Health and Safety compliance
- City and Guilds 236 (parts 1 and 2) or equivalent NVQ level 3 Qualification
- Qualification and working knowledge of the current edition of BS7671
- Proven experience in Electrical works
- Van & fuel card
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays, an extra day of holiday on each anniversary of your start date.
- Family is important, so you can choose to take four weeks unpaid parental leave plus three days dependent's leave per year.
Please apply or contact Ben at Build Recruitment Southwest for further details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.