£39.5k per year
about 1 month ago
Up to £39,600
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester, and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level and are currently working with a one of the leading housing providers in this sector who are looking for an Electrician based in Eastleigh.
Electrician Day to Day:
- EICR reports on computer
- Remedials C1-C2
- Fault finding
- Reactive maintenance
Electrician Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- 18 th edition
- 2391 or ideally 2394/5
- 2365 Level 2 and 3 C&G or NVQ level 3
- JIB/ECS preferred but not mandatory
- Experience working in social housing
- Driver's license
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions of up to 10%
- Employee Assistance Programme for colleagues and their families
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Free Life Assurance scheme where your next of kin can receive 5x your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Abri Rewards, our flexible voluntary benefits scheme
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave
- Staff recognition scheme
Please apply or contact Levi Garrett at Build Recruitment for further details.
(Electrician OR "Domestic Electrician" OR "Approved Electrician") AND (Tester OR Test OR Domestic OR Qualified)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.