£37,270 per year + Van & Fuel
6 months ago
£37270 / Full-Time/ Permanent
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We are working for a client who provides services to more than 140,000 customers and 65,000 homes nationwide, and is one of the leading housing providers in the sector.
They have a vacancy for an Electrician to join the Planned Works Team covering the Basingstoke area.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Certificated qualifications and demonstrated experience in domestic and commercial electrical works.
- Proven knowledge and experience in electrical fixed wire testing, installing and maintaining up to 230v.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with health and safety guidelines.
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety Practices.
- ECS/JiB - Graded Electrician.
- Other building trade skills in addition to main trade.
- Proven knowledge and experience in electrical fixed wire testing, installing and maintaining up to 400v.
- 2391 Test & Inspection
- City and Guilds 236 Pt 1 & 2 (or NVQ Level 3).
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671.
- Competitive salary
- Van + Fuel included
If you are interested in this Electrian position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex Toumazos at Build Recruitment.
(Electrician OR "Domestic Electrician" OR "Approved Electrician") AND (Tester OR Test OR Domestic OR Qualified)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.