£35k per year + Van & Fuel
20 days ago
£35000 / Full-Time/ Permanent
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We are working for a client who provides services to more than 140,000 customers and 65,000 homes nationwide, and is one of the leading housing providers in the sector.
They have a vacancy for an Electrician to join the Team covering the Central Bedfordshire area.
- City and Guilds 236 Pt 1 & 2 (or NVQ Level 3).
- 17/18th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671.
- 2391 Inspection & Testing or good testing experience
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes.
If you are interested in this Electrical position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex Toumazos at Build Recruitment.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.