£40k per year + Van + Fuel
2 days ago
£39,667/ Full-Time/ Permanent
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We are working for a client who provides services to more than 140,000 customers and 65,000 homes nationwide, and is one of the leading housing providers in the sector.
They have a vacancy for an Electrician to join the Team covering the Salisbury area.
- City and Guilds 236 Pt 1 & 2 (or NVQ Level 3).
- 17/18th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671.
- 2391 Inspection & Testing
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions of up to 10%
- Employee Assistance Programme for colleagues and their families
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Free Life Assurance scheme where your next of kin can receive 5x your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Abri Rewards, our flexible voluntary benefits scheme
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave
- Staff recognition scheme
If you are interested in this Electrical position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex Toumazos at Build Recruitment.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.