£34,500 - 37,270 per year + package
3 months ago
Salary 37,270pa + package
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Electrical Tester based in the Bristol area.
Our client a National housing association are looking for Electrical Testers to join their team on a permanent basis to cover testing in their domestic properties in the Bristol areas.
Day to Day:
- Experienced domestic electrician
- Domestic property electrical testing
- Visiting housing association properties in the Southwest
- Communicating with tenants in properties
- Communicating and reporting back to head office via a PDA
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Qualified electrician 18th Edition, Level 3
- 2391 Testing and inspection in date certificate
- Experience of working in social housing would be beneficial
- Must have excellent communication skills and customer service experience
- Company van, fuel card, uniform
- Excellent package and holiday entitlement
- Support of a National organisation
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.