£35k - 39k per year
21 days ago
My client is a well established maintenance contractor currently requiring a Electrician to carry out repair work within social housing properties within Eastleigh.
I am looking for someone who ideally already has experience within social housing properties. However the below will be required as a minimum:
- 2391 or 2394 or 2395
- A 18 th Edition qualification
- NVQ/City Guilds level 3 qualification
- Driving licence
This is permanent Electrician role whereby you will receive a company van, fuel card, holiday and bonus. The Salary is between £34,000-£39,000 based on experience.
On top of your salary, you'll also be entitled to our range of generous benefits on top as standard:
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions of up to 10%
- Employee Assistance Programme for colleagues and their families
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Free Life Assurance scheme where your next of kin can receive 5x your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Abri Rewards, our flexible voluntary benefits scheme
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave
- Staff recognition scheme
If you are interested Electrician in this position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.