£31,161 - 32,801 per year
3 months ago
My client provides services to more than 140,000 customers and 65,000 homes nationwide, and is one of the leading housing providers in the sector.
They have a vacancy for an Electrician to join the Planned Works Team covering Chesterfield and surrounding areas.
This is a full time, (39 hours per week), permanent vacancy.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Certificated qualifications
- Proven knowledge and experience in electrical fixed wire testing, installing and maintaining up to 230v.
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety Practices.
- ECS/JiB - Graded Electrician.
- Other building trade skills in addition to main trade.
- Proven knowledge and experience in electrical fixed wire testing, installing and maintaining up to 400v.
- City and Guilds 236 Pt 1 & 2 (or NVQ Level 3).
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671.
The salary for this Electrican role is £31,161 rising to £32,801 after 6 months, with a Van + Fuel included.
If you are interested in this Electrician position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex Toumazos at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.