£36k per year + Van & fuel card
5 months ago
Electricial Tester - Social Housing - £36,000.00 + Van & Fuel + Benefits
My client is an asset management company that provides a range of property services to the private, public and not-for-profit sectors across London
This position is to be an essential member of the EICR programme Providing comprehensive and efficient repairs and installations of EICR related items to the housing stock of A2 Dominion
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification in electrical installation work e.g. C&G 2330, 2360,2357, 2365
- 18th Edition
- Testing and Inspecting 2391 or 2394/5
- Social Housing experience
Employee benefits include;
- Van & Fuel Card
- 5% Bonus
- An annual performance-based bonus scheme.
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension contributions up to 4%
- Time and half after 5pm
- Time and half on Saturdays
- Double time on Sundays
If you feel you are suitable please do not hesitate to apply with your CV or contact Cheri Bulmer at Build Recruitment for more information.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.