£20 - 22 per hour
17 days ago
My client is a leading provider within service and breakdown support to all ranges of properties and sectors, ranging from domestic dwellings, to retail, Schools, libraries, general public access buildings along with Pub and restaurant chains.
Due to recent contract win they are looking to recruit a contract electrician looking to begin 1st of september. This role is to undertake removal and installation of trunking and lighting and general electrical upgrades throughout a commercially focused property within the portsmouth area, operating within a highly regulated status.
The successful candidate will carry out the general electrical upgrading and further associated works throughout the property on a slow walk, static basis.
Essential Candidate Requirements & Additional Information
- Full electrical 17th Edition qualification / 18th Edition
- Working knowledge and experience within commercial electrical works.
- Lighting experience i.e upgrades, trunking and all rounder
- Must live in or be able to get to the portsmouth area
- Due to the nature of the contract must be able to commit to 4 weeks work as a minimum
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.