£35k per year + Van & fuel card
8 months ago
Electrician - Social Housing Maintenance - £35,000.00 + Van & Fuel + Benefits
Our client a Maintenance Contractor who provide responsive repairs and provide a high quality service are looking for Qualified Electricians to join the Team.
The position will be based in a small patch in East London.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification in electrical installation work e.g. C&G 2330, 2360,2357, 2365
- 18th or 17th Edition
- Testing and Inspecting 2391 or 2394/5
- Social Housing experience
- 23 days paid holiday + Bank holidays
- Sick pay
- Generous pension scheme
- Mobile tablet and phone
- Van and Fuel Card
- Accident Cover - B&CE Scheme, Life Assurance – B&CE Scheme
- Career progression with the Training and Development programme,
- Company Uniform, Cycle to Work Scheme, Oracle benefits; including Cash-back, voucher codes, shopping vouchers, reloadable cards, discount holidays etc, Eye Care Vouchers, Share Save schemes, 1 Professional Subscription per annum, Paid voluntary work
If you feel you are suitable please do not hesitate to apply with your CV or contact 07494415972
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.