£17 - 21 per hour
018 7224 8898
9 months ago
Electrician required for a immediate start for second fixing in a supported enviroment.
Temp contract with a immediate start commecing 21/10/2019 for aa on going contract.
An experienced Electrician is required in the south somerset area to work with our client to join their hard working team to carry out day to day maintenance and void work throughout the region.
The ideal electrician will have the ability to
• Work on own initiative and as part of a multi-skilled maintenance team
• Experience within social housing.
• You will be expected to have a good knowledge of the Health and Safety Act, and any other relevant legislation.
• Ability to operate basic hand and power tools
• Ability to undertake a range of labouring tasks which will involve some bending and lifting
The Electrician must possess • Full UK Driving Licence. • Must supply own tool kit of standard tools, specialist tools will be provided. • Knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
• Trade qualified to City and Guilds and/or NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent • You will need have a City in Guilds 2394 and 2395 or equivalent to be able to test
If this role of Electrician sounds of interest to you please get in touch with LEANNE @BUILD RECRUITMENT LTD 07497802761 OR "CLICK" APPLY on this advert or EMAIL A CV TO email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.